- By uploading your image and using the DW&D custom image service you represent and warrant that (i) you lawfully own or otherwise lawfully possess all necessary rights with respect to your image submission, (ii) your image submission does not and will not infringe or otherwise violate any intellectual property or privacy right of any third party, (iii) you have obtained written consent or permission to use the images and likenesses of every identifiable individual who appears in your image submission, and (iv) you are not using this service for any unlawful purpose.
- A copyright gives its owner the right to copy, distribute, publicly display or create derivative works from the original work. A copyright also gives its owner the right to license those rights to others.
- DW&D respects copyright laws and has the right to reject or refuse to print any images that do not follow copyright laws or that do not comply with our core values. Please make sure you own the rights or have permission to use any of the images you upload for us to print.
- We will never use, sell, promote, or print any of your images without you prior written consent – it’s your work and it can’t be used in any way without your permission.
- The files you upload are stored on our secure servers and may remain there for back-up purposes in case you need a reprint or your piece is damaged in shipment. If you want us to permanently delete your images from our server please let us know when you place your order and we will gladly comply. Otherwise files may be deleted off our server every six months without any notification. Make sure you back up your images.
- DM&D cannot be held responsible for mailed photos that are lost in transit or damaged during delivery.